We have a NO-REFUND policy after 2 days of placing order!!
- All items are hand made in our family shop. After two days if there hasn't been contact you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you would like to exchange it upon arrival you can! Just ship it back to us and we will send you the new item.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
- But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on Sale
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
We can deign and make anything out of lumber and iron! Just send us a message and we will send you a proof and a quote for free.
You can choose between 5 stains for the wood pieces and 3 different finishes for the iron pieces.
Custom designs can take up to a week to complete depending on how busy the shop is. We will keep you in touch as to where we are with your order.
Everything we make is by hand and is made with refurbished products. Therefore everything can vary a little bit in terms of size, however it would be within 0.5".
Can I pickup my product instead of having it shipped?
Absolutely! We have a store with most of our items on display at 152 Main Street, Lafleche, Sk. We stock most of our items so just message us when you want to come and get it.
All of our metal work has a clear, rust inhibiting top coat. However, if placed outside in moist humid conditions rust can still occur. Use steel wool to remove rust and re-coat with a rust inhibitor.
All our wood pieces are sealed with polyurethane to prevent discolouration and moisture damage. We recommend using mild cleaning detergents on them to ensure the integrity of the product.
All our products have a protective top coat on them, however, they can still chip or break if dropped so please handle with care!